Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Digging for Gold - Things I dig this Month




Vintage Sequined Dresses, see above. This will be mine whether it fits me or not. It's gonna be my answer to Balmain (see below, this dress makes me green with envy...envious of all the people who have it and i dont)




Old-School-Heart-felt mixed CDs with heart-felt lovely things written on the sleeve.

Ulysses
- I have fallen in love with James Joyce, he makes me laugh, I feel kinda awkward around him sometimes and find him hard to read - Yep. Sounds like love.

Affectionate people, not overly affectionate but people that aren't afraid to show a little compassion.

FLORAL EVERYTHING. I quite fancy all the floral things in Topshop at present.

Septum Piercings. I want one - just a little tiny ring that will fit around my septum, snug as a bug in a rug.

Red Hair

Howling Bells and Laura Marling - just two of my new extreme favourites.

Animal Collective - get better every time I listen to them and Im going to see them on friday. Life is sweet.

Bright nights and fresh air - speaks for itself really, Summer is on the way.

Slyvia Plath. - From Nick And The Candlestick: You are the one
Solid the spaces lean on, envious.
You are the baby in the barn.

No comments:

Post a Comment